Cedric Johner "Abyss Tourbillon" Platinum Wristwatch
A Cedric Johner Abyss Tourbillon wristwatch. A very rare platinum tourbillon that is made completely by hand by an independent Haute horology watchmaker in Geneva Switzerland. Cedric Hohner makes and finishes the case and all movement parts by hand in his workshop.
- one minute tourbillon.
- exposed mainspring.
- exhibition case back.
- blued guilloche movement bridges and plates.
- the strap has a cut above the buckle holes.
- scratches on the case.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
|Model Name:||Abyss Tourbillon|
|Movement:||Cedric Johner Hamds Made Stem Wind Tourbillon|
|Case to Case (mm):||39|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||47|
|Total Weight (grams):||127.8|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.