1977 Rolex Air-King Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1977 Rolex Air-King stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A vintage watch with a clean style that features a silvered dial with indexes, baton-style hands, and the classic Rolex crown hallmark at 12 o’clock. This timepiece has a clean style with a stainless steel case an automatic 17 jewel movement and a stainless steel Oyster bracelet that has a fold-over clasp closure.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- (G) 1982 clasp code.
- rotor movement is excessive causing wear marks to it and the wheels and plate below it.
- coronet symbol is worn off fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1520 Automatic, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel,1002|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.