18K, 14K and 10K Ring Selection with 4.15 CTW Diamonds
Material: 18K, 14K and 10K Gold
Ring Size: 5.00 – 7.25
Hallmarks: Various Gold Hallmarks
Total Weight: 31.00 grams
Shape: Princes Cut
Dimension: 2.25 mm x 2.25 mm – 3.60 mm x 3.60 mm
Carat Weight: 1.50 ctw
Color Grade: H – J
Clarity Grade: VS1 – SI1
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 0.90 mm – 3.20 mm
Carat Weight: 2.58 ctw
Color Grade: G – I
Clarity Grade: SI1 – I1
Shape: Baguette Cut
Dimension: 1.75 mm x 1.00 mm
Carat Weight: 0.07 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight is 4.15 ctw.
- includes semi-mount rings, bands, contour bands and shadow bands.
- one band is 10K gold, one band is 18K gold and the rest of the rings are 14K gold.
- all rings weighed together.
- semi-mounts have bent prongs.
- some rings are out of round.