1966 Bulova Accutron 201 Railroad Stainless Steel Tuning Fork Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- new battery with a plastic battery adapter.
- railroad style dial.
- crownless case design with a fold-out tab on the case back to set the time.
- scratches on the crystal, case and case back.
- heavy wear and cracking on the back side of the strap.
|Model Name:||Accutron 201Railroad|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Bulova Cal. 214, Electronically Controlled Tuning Fork, 15 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1966|
|Case to Case (mm):||35.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.