2010 Rolex Submariner 114060 Ceramic and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 2010 Rolex Submariner 114060 ceramic and stainless steel wristwatch. This is a watch that is synonymous with diving blending function and design with a notched stainless steel and black ceramic unidirectional bezel and a bold black dial with easy-to-read lume indexes and Mercedes-style hands. The Submariner also features a smooth stainless steel case that has a screw-down Triplock crown and the timepiece is set on a stainless steel Rolex Oyster bracelet with an adjustable glide lock clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- G Serial #.
- screw-down triplock crown.
- scratches on the case.
|Bezel Material:||Ceramic, Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 3130 Automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2010|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, Rolex S.A., 2360|
|Functions:||Screw Lock Crown, Unidirectional Bezel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||47.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.