Patek Philippe Ellipse Sigma Dial 18K Wristwatch
The Patek Phillipe Ellipse features a design inspired by the principle of the ‘Golden Section’ discovered by the ancient Greek mathematicians. The ‘Divine’ proportion expressed as a ratio of 1/1.6181 forms the basis.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed crown.
- sapphire crystal.
- elliptical case between a circle and a rectangle.
- signed brick link bracelet.
- the weight includes extra links.
|Model Number:||Ref. # 3838/1|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Signed Patek Philippe E 27 Quartz, 6 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa Early 1980s|
|Markings to Inside:||2822774, 3838/1Patek-Philippe Geneve Swiss, 18K 750, Poincon de Maitre: Hammer Head # 115|
|Case to Case (mm):||31|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||35|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Brick Link|
|Total Weight (grams):||105.10|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.