1953 Bulova 10K Rolled Gold Plate Stem Wind Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- small 60-second subdial.
- JB Champion fancy link expansion bracelet.
- original crown.
- scratches on the case.
- scratches on the crystal and dial.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Bulova Cal. 10BT, 15 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Bulova New York, 10K Rolled Gold Plate Bezel, Stainless Back|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||37|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Gold Filled|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.