Vintage 14K and 18K Diamond Band and 9K Opal Ring
|Materials:||9K Gold, 18K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Ring Size:||5.25, 6.00|
|Total Weight (grams):||1.30 grams (9K) 0.60 grams (14K)|
|Additional Information:||Top of band is 18K, shank is 14K; Opal ring is 9K|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||2|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.01 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||14K and 18K Band|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Opal|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Cabochon|
|Secondary Stone Count:||3|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2.75 mm|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||Openwork 9K Ring|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- opals are chipped and abraded.
- ring out of round.
- visible nicks.
- in shank solder seam.
- missing stone.
- shank is thin.
- some prongs are worn thin.