Vintage Platinum 1.03 CTW Diamond Ring with GIA Report
Metal Type: Platinum
Ring Size: 8.00
Total Weight: 2.80 grams
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: E
Clarity Grade: VS2
Dimensions: 5.76 mm x 5.84 mm x 3.54 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.75 ct
Gemologist Note: GIA Diamond Grading Report #1186092672
Shape: Single Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Dimensions: 1.40 mm – 1.60 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.28 ctw
Type: Cubic Zirconia
Shape: Round Faceted
Dimensions: 1.75 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight is 1.03 ctw.
- one single cut diamond is falling into the break of the bridge.
- there is a break in the shank and bridge.
- some repairs are in gold.
- there is wear to the design.
- there are solder seams.
- one side stone is a cubic zirconia.