Black Persian Lamb Fur Jacket with Velvet Trim from Todd Brothers
|Lining||Embroidered Name, Brocade|
|Additional Information||Fur Label Authority label stitched to lining seam. The Fur Products Labeling Act of 1951 began adding labels to fur garments in 1956.|
- Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Please note, this item has been in contact with indoor animals and, as a result, may have traces of that exposure. EBTH has done its best to accurately relate condition, but those with severe allergies or concerns may wish to take this into consideration.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may contain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are of the actual garment laid flat.
- lint and animal hair accumulation; scattered thread tails; areas of balding to lamb fur, especially at the neckline, placket, and sleeve cuff edges; velvet trim with rubbing, abrasion, and areas of loss; textile wear to the lining, including areas of soiling and thread separation.
- jacket: 15.0" shoulders, 30.0" length from center back neckline to sleeve end, 40.0" bust, 27.0" center back length.