14K and 10K Color Change Sapphire Ring
|Materials:||14K Gold, 10K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||5.40|
|Primary Stone Type:||Sapphire|
|Primary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||(10.00) mm x (8.50) mm – (estimate)|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- visible solder seam.
- sapphire is chipped and abraded.
- stone bezel is uneven and is missing a small piece.
- 14K ring has had the shank replaced with 10K.