Vintage Longines 14K and Diamond Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed
- hands are painted.
- crystal scratched and nicked.
- total diamond carat weight is 0.08 ctw.
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold|
|Case Material:||14K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K White Gold|
|Movement:||Longines 19.4, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1962|
|Markings to Inside:||Longines – Wittnauer New York, Geneva, Montreal, 14K Gold, 603 – 608, 592909|
|Case to Case (mm):||25|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||35|
|Total Weight (grams):||24.10|
|Primary Stone Location:||Case|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||12|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm – 1.90 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.02 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||8|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.06 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.