1966 Breitling Navitimer 806 Stainless Steel Stem Wind Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- slide rule bezel.
- small seconds subdial.
- includes box and papers.
- the dial is refinished.
- scratches and dents on the case.
- the crystal is lightly scratched and has a blemish on the edge between 5 & 6.
- the bottom chronograph pusher is bent upwards.
- the box has wear.
|Model Name:||Navitimer 806|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Breitling Signed Venus Cal. 178, Column – Wheel Chronograph, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Breitling Watch Ltd., Swiss, 1066370|
|Case to Case (mm):||41|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||48|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.