Duhme & Co. "Linthioum" and Other Sterling Silver Utensils, Mid to Late 19th C.
|Item Type||Flatware, Serving Utensils|
|Items Included||4 Serving Spoons, Master Butter Knife, Teaspoon, 2 Sugar Spoons, 3 Fruit Spoons|
|Brand||Duhme & Co., Hotchkiss & Schreuder, Robert & William Wilson, D.C. Jaccard & Co., R&W Wilson|
|Marks||Maker’s Mark, Retailer’s Mark|
|Period||Antique, Mid to Late 19th Century|
|Approximate Weight (ozt.)||11.245|
|Number of Items||11|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- tarnish; scratches and abrasions; discoloration on some pieces; worn areas; denting to bowls.
- measures one Duhme serving spoon.