Rolex GMT - Master II "Batman" 116710BLNR Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A Rolex GMT – Master II Batman stainless steel wristwatch. This is a prestigious watch that has style and function with features such as a blue and black ceramic and stainless steel bidirectional 24-hour bezel. The bezel is set around a black dial with lume hour markers, a GMT hand with a triangle tip as well as a magnified date window at the three o’clock mark. This timepiece also features the aesthetic style of a stainless steel case with a Triplock crown and is displayed on an Oyster bracelet with a combination of smooth and brushed stainless steel closed with a fold-over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- bidirectional 24-hour bezel.
- GMT hand.
- triplock crown.
- magnified date window.
- the edge of the crystal is scuffed between 7 and 8 and before the 11 mark.
- the magnifying date cyclops on the crystal is scuffed.
- various small scratches on the crystal.
- scratches on the case and bracelet.
|Model Name:||GMT – Master II “Batman”|
|Bezel Material:||Ceramic, Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 3186, Automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, Rolex S.A., 2350|
|Functions:||Bidirectional, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||48|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.