1984 Rolex Date 18K Yellow Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1984 Rolex Date 18K gold and stainless steel automatic watch. The Rolex Date is the epitome of style with a classic design that features an 18K yellow gold engine turned bezel framing a white dial with Roman numerals, baton-style hands, and an iconic Rolex magnified date window. The traditional style of Rolex continues with a stainless steel case that is set with a twinlock crown and the timepiece is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet and finished with a fold-over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- twinlock crown.
- engine-turned bezel.
- magnified date window.
- comes with the original papers.
- please reference photos.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.3035, Quick Set, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1984|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 15000|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||42|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||99.4|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.