18K 8.62 CT Unheated Yellow Sapphire and Diamond Ring with GIA Report
Metal Type: 18K Gold
Ring Size: 6.50
Hallmarks: 18K MW
Total Weight: 6.60 grams
Type: Yellow Sapphire
Shape: Cushion Cut; Modified Brilliant Cut
GIA Hue: Yellow
GIA Tone: Medium
GIA Saturation: Moderately Strong
Dimensions: 10.37 mm x 9.73 mm x 8.26 mm
Total Carat Weight: 8.62 ctw
Gemologist Note: GIA Sapphire Report # 2215620134; No Indication of Heat Treatment Using Standard Gemological Testing
Shape: Baguette Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Dimensions: (3.25) mm x 1.50 mm – (estimate)
Total Carat Weight: 0.42 ctw
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Dimensions: 1.20 mm – 1.30 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.56 ctw
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight is 0.98 ctw.
- one baguette diamond has a chip.