1956 Rolex Oyster Precision 6422 Stainless Steel Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1956 Rolex Oyster Precision 6422 stainless steel wristwatch. A vintage wristwatch with a classic Oyster design that features a smooth round bezel and a silver dial with Arabic and arrowhead indexes. This exemplary watch also features a stainless steel case with a twinlock screw-down crown and is displayed on a stainless steel rivet style expansion Oyster bracelet that features a fold-over clasp.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the dial has aged into an ivory tone with a warm patina.
- twinlock screw-down crown.
- expansion style Rivet Oyster bracelet.
- scratches on the crystal.
- scratches on the case and bracelet.
|Model Name:||Oyster Precision|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1210, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1956|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 6422, I.56|
|Functions:||Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||41.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.