1975 Omega Speedmaster DeVille 14K Gold Filled Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- quick set day and date.
- original signed crystal, crown and buckle.
- aftermarket leather strap.
- case back personalized ‘For 25 Years at General Motors’.
- the movement keeps time, however the second hand sometimes moves erratically.
- scratches on the case.
- the crystal has light scratches at six o’clock and a blemish on the other side between nine and ten o’clock.
- the buckle is tarnished.
|Model Name:||Speedmaster DeVille|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Omega Cal. 1020, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1975|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co., C6336, 461336|
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||40|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled, Leather|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.