Southwestern Jewelry Featuring Sandra Davis Necklace and Kokopelli Link Bracelet
Kokopelli is known as a Southwestern and Native American deity usually portrayed with a hunchback and playing a flute. He is recognized as a god of fertility along with agriculture and childbirth.
|Jewelry Type||Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets|
|Materials||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Stone Type||Resin, Additional Gemstones, Coral, Malachite|
|Style||Native American, Southwestern|
|Bracelet Length (inches)||7.00|
|Necklace Length (inches)||18.00|
|Additional Information||Shadow Box Earrings|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||77.70|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe and stony coral); bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.
- necklace and earring clutches are base metal; the remainder is sterling.
- cuff is out of round.
- crack in gem of cuff bracelet, gem is also loose.
- gemstones are chipped and abraded.