14K 1.80 CTW Diamond Ring
|Hallmarks:||14K SDIL 1.0 Indiscernible|
|Total Weight (grams):||4.30|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||7.26 mm – 7.29 mm x (4.50) mm – (estimate)|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.45 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||I2 – I3|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||14|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm – 2.00 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.35 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by multiple GIA Graduate Gemologists.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- total diamond weight is 1.80 ctw.
- the ring and band are soldered together.
- the prongs are bent and the center stone is very loose.