1964 Rolex Oysterdate Wristwatch
A 1964 Rolex Oysterdate wristwatch. This highly valued timepiece features a black tone dial displaying stick and dagger hour markers, lance style hands and a magnified date window at the three o’clock position. The watch also includes an oyster style bracelet with a fold over clasp. When the watch was received by EBTH’s watch team it was not running due to the seconds wheel being off the pinion of the third wheel and was secured back in place but may need repair work soon.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- one side of fold over catch is very scratched.
- cyclops date magnifier.
- non quick set.
- signed screw crown.
- seconds wheel was off the pinion of the third wheel and was put back in place.
- band is in poor condition.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Caliber 1225 manual wind, 17|
|Estimated Production Year:||1964|
|Markings to Inside:||11.64 Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland Patented Stainless Steel 6694|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||42|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.