French Belle Époque Lucien Gautrait 18K Enamel Bracelet
A French Belle Époque 18K enamel bracelet by Lucien Gautrait. This panel bracelet features delicate floral, swag and bouquet details enhanced by white enameling and ribbon motifs with a cleverly hidden box tab closure. Lucien Gautrait was a Parisian jewelry designer and artist born in 1865 and was well known for his works in the Art Nouveau and Belle Époque movements. Lucien often worked with enameling as well as diamonds and pearls.
|Style:||Belle Epoque, Antique|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Box Tab Insert|
|Hallmarks:||L. Gautrail, French Fineness and Makers Mark, 750|
|Total Gold Weight (grams):||33.80|
|Primary Stone Type:||Enamel|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the enamel has some minor chips.