1964 Hamilton Railway Special Pocket Watch
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- crystal is missing.
- scratches and crazing on the dial.
- cannot set.
- setting lever will not pull out.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Grade:992B Model:5, 21 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1964|
|Markings to Inside:||STAINLESS STEEL HAMILTON WATCH CO. LANCASTER, PA P215959|
|Case to Case (mm):||50|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.