1969 Rolex Date 1501 Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex Date stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features an engine turned bezel surrounding stick hour markers and baton style hands on the dial along with a magnified date window at the three o’clock position. The watch also includes a rivet style oyster bracelet on the sides with a fold over claps.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- scratched crystal.
- the case was polished at some point which left mark on the back of the lugs.
- long scratches on the top left lug.
- scratches on the bracelet.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1575, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1969|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 1501, I-69|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||34|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||42|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.