1967 Rolex Submariner Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex Submariner stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This highly valued Rolex features a round case with a black tone dial displaying geometric hour markers and Mercedes style hands. The timepiece also includes an adjustable bezel next to a classic oyster bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- case has been professionally polished to factory standard.
- movement is a ‘Cal.1530’, however ‘Ref. 5512’ from 1967 normally has a chronometer certified ‘Cal.1560’ or ‘1570’ movement.
- bracelet ref. 78360 is originally from a GMT Master and the ‘Ref 558’ end links are from an Explorer.
- bezel is missing the lume dot at noon.
|Serial Number:||1,7XX, XXX|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1530, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1967|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 5513, II. 67|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||39.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.