Victorian 14K 1.73 CTW Diamond Bar Brooch with Enamel Accents
|Materials:||14K Gold, 9K Gold|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||9.70|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Old Mine Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||3|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||4.00 mm x 4.00 mm – 4.50 mm x 4.00 mm – approximate|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.76 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||K – N|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Oval Cut, Pear Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||4|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||5.00 mm x 3.50 mm – 5.00 mm x 4.00 mm – approximate|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.97 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – J|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond carat weight is 1.73 ctw.
- enamel on brooch.
- stem pin is bent.
- visible solder mark.
- closure has been replaced.
- safety pin is 9K.
- diamonds are chipped and abraded.
- secondary diamond cuts match Victorian period dating.