1987-1988 Rolex Submariner Transitional "Triple Zero" Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex Submariner Transitional ‘Triple Zero’ wristwatch. This highly collectible Rolex has the distinction of having the shortest production run of any modern Rolex model when it was manufactured for only seven to nine months in the late 80’s. This Submariner displays a black tone dial with geometric hour markers, Mercedes style hands and a magnified date window at the three o’clock position while on the sides there is an oyster style bracelet with a fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Tritium hands look newer than the dial markers.
- includes Rolex box.
- quick set date.
- smooth winding.
- signed triple lock crown.
- Oysterlock clasp.
- sapphire crystal with upgrade to 904L stainless steel.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||3035 automatic, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1987-1988|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland Stainless Steel 16800|
|Functions:||Unidirectional Bezel, Date Window|
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||47.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.