1922 Elgin Conversion Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- dial is refinished.
- case base material is showing through on top bezel corners.
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade:477, Model: 4 Stem Wind, 7 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1922|
|Markings to Inside:||10/0 Wadsworth Warranted 25 YRS. 5933875|
|Case to Case (mm):||24|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||27|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.