1982 Rolex Date 18K Yellow Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A 1982 Rolex Date 18K yellow gold automatic wristwatch. This highly valued timepiece features a fluted bezel surrounding the stick hour markers and baton style hands on the dial along with a magnified date window at the three o’clock position. The vintage watch also includes a president style bracelet on the sides utilizing a fold over clasp. This watch includes a Rolex box with a knit design on the lid.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- scratched crystal.
- the bracelet is stretched and part of the clasp is very worn on the edges.
- scratches and patina throughout.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2035, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1982|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A., Geneva Switzerland, 18K 750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Poincon de Maitre No. 5: Key of Geneve #12, Common Control Mark 6900|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||32.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||68.50|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.