Vintage 14K Diamond Three Stone Ring
|Total Weight (grams):||3.10 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Old European Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||5.58 mm – 5.61 mm x 3.49 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.69 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||I – J|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Old European Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||2|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2.60 mm – 2.81 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.15 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||I – J|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by multiple GIA Graduate Gemologists.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- total diamond weight is 0.84 ctw.
- center diamond is loose.
- one side diamond has large chip.
- side diamonds are chipped and abraded.