Antique 9K, 14K and 800 Silver Flower Stick Pins
|Materials:||14K Gold, 9K Gold, 800 Silver|
|Pin Closure Type:||Clutch Back|
|Total Weight (grams):||1.20 (9K); 1.90 (14K)|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Swiss Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.60 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.01 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Solitaire Pin|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut, Swiss Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||7|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm – 1.70 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.12 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||Multi-Stone Pin|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the multi-stone pin have some diamonds with chips and abrasions.
- the larger flower is 14K with 800 silver front.
- the smaller flower is 9K