1990 Rolex Cellini 18K Yellow Gold Quartz Wristwatch
A vintage Rolex ‘Cellini’ 18K yellow gold quartz wristwatch. This highly valued Rolex features a round case with a gold tone dial displaying Arabic hour markers next to alpha style hands. The timepiece also includes an Ostrich leather bracelet on the sides with an 18K yellow gold buckle.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the strap is worn and cracking on the underside.
- the factory engravings on the case back are very faint due to scratches and wear.
- the case is scratched and has a dent by the two o’clock mark.
- the dial is scratched in a few spots between the three and six o’clock marks.
- new battery installed.
- E serial number.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 6620, 8 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1990|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, 6622, 266, 2283 18K 750 Swiss Helvetia Head Hallmark, Common Control Hallmark, Poincon de Maitre No. 1: Hammer Head 121|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||33.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||41|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||59.10|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.