1984 Rolex Datejust Houndstooth Dial 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1984 Rolex Datejust wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a champagne houndstooth dial displaying stick hour markers, baton style hands and a magnified date window at the three o’clock mark. The dial is surrounded by a fluted bezel with a two-tone jubilee bracelet on the sides.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- scratches on the case and bracelet consistent with normal wear and age.
- small chips along the edge of the crystal.
- the bracelet links are stretched.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2135, Quick Set Date, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1984|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 69000A|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||32.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||50.90|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.