1974 Tudor Chrono-Time Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- includes original green dial and bezel insert.
- integrated bracelet.
- comes with service receipt from Rolex of Venezuela in 2013.
- the lume in the hands are missing.
- visible scratches on bezel, case, case back and crystal.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Tudor signed ETA 2651, 21 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1974|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Tudor S.A. Geneva Switzerland Patented, Stainless Steel, C.R.S.|
|Functions:||Bidirectional, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||30.5|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Three Link|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.