Vintage Breitling "Aerospace" Titanium Wristwatch with Two-Tone Dial
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- includes dual time zones and countdown timer.
- early production of the first Aerospace model (early versions had Navitimer on the dial).
- please refer to photos.
|Movement:||Breitling Cal. B56 (ETA Cal. 988.332 base) 7 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1985|
|Markings to Inside:||Breitling Swiss Case Battery 9.5 × 2.1 HD SR921W|
|Functions:||Alarm, Perpetual Calendar, Chronograph, Unidirectional Bezel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||40|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||46.5|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.