1979 Rolex "Datejust" Wristwatch with 1.13 CTW Diamond Bezel and Dial
A 1979 Rolex Datejust wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features an aftermarket bezel and dial displaying diamond hour markers, baton style hands and a magnified date window at the three o’clock position. The vintage watch also includes a two-tone jubilee bracelet on the sides with fold over clasp.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket bezel and dial.
- non-quick set.
- bracelet is stretched.
- rotor spins when winding.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1979|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex S.A. Geneva Switzerland Patented Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||26|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||32|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Total Weight (grams):||52.00|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||41|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.80 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.03 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||10|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight is 1.13 ctw.