Corum Wristwatch Featuring 1900 $20 Liberty Head Double Eagle Coin Dial
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- dial and case back are made from genuine 91% gold 1900 $20 Liberty Head Double Eagle coin.
- new battery installed.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||22K Gold, 18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Corum signed ETA Cal. 959.001 Quartz, 6 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Corum Swiss Made, 373 964, Modele + Depose, 750, Swiss Helvetia Head Hallmark, Poincon de Maitre No. 1 Hammer Head 122|
|Case to Case (mm):||35|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||41|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, Leather|
|Total Weight (grams):||44.00|
|Primary Stone Location:||Crown|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.