International Watch Co. for Tiffany & Co. 14K Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- dial is refinished.
- surface appears to be rose gold but wear to finish shows yellow gold color.
- end pieces on six o’clock side are yellow gold.
- two extra band pieces on the twelve o’clock side.
- includes signed Cresarrow case.
- yellow tone crown.
|Brand:||International Watch Co. for Tiffany & Co.|
|Bezel Material:||14K Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Gold|
|Movement:||Signed International Watch Co. Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa Late 1930s|
|Markings to Inside:||14K 69037|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||19|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||28|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||18.20|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.