1910 South Bend "The Studebaker" Pocket Watch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- double sunk dial.
- total production is 3,000.
|Model Name:||The Studebaker|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Lever Set, Grade:329, Model:2, 21 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||18|
|Estimated Production Year:||1910|
|Markings to Inside:||Fahys 8230832 Warranted to Wear Permanently|
|Case to Case (mm):||55|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.