1958 Omega Ref. J-6585 18K Yellow Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is scratched.
- the dial is refinished.
- scratches and dents on the case back.
|Model Number:||Ref. J-6585|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Omega Cal. 520, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1958|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co., J-6585, 18K Gold, 80733|
|Case to Case (mm):||33|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||38|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
|Total Weight (grams):||28.00|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.