Marathon GSAR Diver's Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- government search and rescue diver’s watch with U.S. government marked dial.
- Used by U.S. and Canadian search and rescue diver’s.
- hour indexes and hands have tritium filled tubes for low light illumination.
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Marathon signed ETA Cal. 2824-2, 25 Jewels|
|Functions:||Unidirectional Bezel, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Case to Case (mm):||41|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||48|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Three Link|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.