Victorian 10K and 14K Tourmaline and Pearl Ring
|Materials:||10K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||2.20|
|Primary Stone Type:||Tourmaline, Cultured Pearl|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round, Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||(4.00) mm – (estimate)|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Off-Round|
|Secondary Stone Count:||6|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.60 mm – 1.80 mm – average|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||Cream with Orient|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- pearls have minor chips and abrasions.
- shank was replaced with 14K, head is 10K.
- visible glue on pearl and tourmaline.
- tourmaline is chipped and abraded.