Antique Sterling Silver Double Case Pocket Watch
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- hands cannot be set due to hub for a key being worn away.
- hallmarked Birmingham, UK 1919.
|Bezel Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Case Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Caseback Material:||Sterling Silver|
|Movement:||Signed Goldsmith 2033 Key Wind & Set Verge, Fusee Liverpool Key Regulator|
|Markings to Inside:||Birmingham, England Assay Marks|
|Case to Case (mm):||58|
|Total Weight (grams):||145.80|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.