18K Cartier Baignoire Wristwatch with Jaeger-LeCoultre Movement
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- dial is refinished and sides are flaking on edges under the bezel.
- cap jewel is not secure due to missing spring. Would require extensive repairs to function correctly.
- Louis Cartier and Edmond Jaeger started Cartier’s and Jaeger LeCoultre’s relationship in 1907.
- includes Cartier pouch with pillow.
|Brand:||Cartier, Jaeger LeCoultre|
|Bezel Material:||18K Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Gold|
|Movement:||Jaegar-LeCoultre stem wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1966|
|Markings to Inside:||Various Hallmarks|
|Case to Case (mm):||18.5|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||25|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, 18K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||28.70|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.