Vintage Platinum and 14K 4.50 CT Tourmaline and 1.53 CTW Diamond Bracelet
Material: 14K Gold, Platinum
Bracelet Length: 6.25’ – 6.50“
Bracelet Closure Type: Double Fold Over
Hallmarks: – 14K –
Total Weight: 19.90 grams
Shape: Cut Corner Rectangular Faceted
Dimension: 10.00 mm x 9.50 mm – approximate
Carat Weight: 4.50 ct
Shape: Rectangular Step Cut
Dimension: 4.00 mm x 3.00 mm – approximate
Carat Weight: 0.46 ctw
Color Grade: I – J
Clarity Grade: VS1 – SI1
Shape: Single Cut, Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 1.50 mm – 3.00 mm
Carat Weight: 1.07 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond carat weight is 1.53 ctw.
- center section is platinum and converted from watch.
- bracelet link and closure are 14K.
- tourmaline is chipped and abraded.
- secondary diamonds are chipped and abraded.