Platinum 29.61 CT Aquamarine and 7.55 CTW Diamond Double Clip Brooch
|Materials:||14K Gold, Platinum|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||33.80|
|Primary Stone Type:||Aquamarine|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Cut Corner, Rectangle, Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||17.44 mm x 17.49 mm x 14.14 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||29.61 ct|
|Primary Stone GIA Hue:||vstgB/very strongly greenish Blue|
|Primary Stone GIA Tone:||4/Medium Light|
|Primary Stone GIA Saturation:||3/Very Slightly Brownish/Grayish, 4/Moderately Strong|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Old European Cut, Circular Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||139|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.80 mm – 3.60 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||7.55 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VVS2 – SI2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- scratches and nicks on fur clip.
- stem pins are 14K, body of brooch is platinum.
- etched on the back with indiscernible inscription.
- can be worn as fur clip or brooch.
- aquamarine has minor chips and abrasions.
- some diamonds are chipped.