Victorian Black Glass Mourning Bracelet with California Gold Coin Accent
Style: Victorian, Antique
Material: Metal, 14K Gold
Bracelet Length: 6.00’
Bracelet Closure Type: Box Tab Insert
Total Weight: 10.50 grams
Dimension: 8.50 mm – estimate
Type: 1855 California Fractional Gold 1/4 Dollar
Metal Content: 20K Gold
|Materials:||14K Gold, Metal|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Box Tab Insert|
|Total Gold Weight (grams):||10.50|
|Primary Stone Type:||Glass|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||8.50 mm – estimate|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- bracelet body is base metal.
- safety chain is base metal.
- jump ring on coin is 14K gold while the coin is 20K gold.
- glass is chipped and abraded.
- worn finish.
- visible scratches and nicks.