Vintage Doyle 18K Gold Chronograph Stem Wind Wristwatch
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- scratched crystal.
- the dial is scratches below the Doyle logo and has wear at the top edge between the ten and twelve marks.
- the gold plate chronograph pushers are worn from use.
- scratches on the case consistent with age and wear.
- the movement holder screws are rusted.
- dents on the left side of the case.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Doyle signed Valjoux .23, 17 Jewels|
|Case to Case (mm):||36|
|Lug to Lug (mm):||43.5|
|Total Weight (grams):||36.80|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.