Art Deco 14K 1.93 CT Sapphire and 1.40 CTW Diamond Bar Pin with Platinum Accents
Era: Art Deco
Metal Type: 14K Gold; Platinum
Brooch or Pin Closure Type: Trombone
Total Weight: 8.10 grams
Shape: Round Cabochon
Dimensions: (6.50) mm x 3.84 mm – (estimate)
Total Carat Weight: 1.93 ct
Gemologist Note: Surface Reaching Inclusions
Shape: Old European Cut
Color Grade: J – K
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
Dimensions: 4.00 mm – 4.10 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.50 ctw
Shape: Old Mine Cut; Swiss Cut
Color Grade: H – M
Clarity Grade: VS1 – I1
Dimensions: 2.25 mm x 2.00 mm – 4.00 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.90 ctw
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight is 1.40 ctw.
- one old european diamond is chipped.
- the old mine cut and swiss cut diamonds are chipped and abraded.
- there are solder marks, previous repairs and the closure is bent.